Team CD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CD MMO Clan

2 posters

Go down

CD MMO Clan Empty CD MMO Clan

Post  Iancranium Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Bit like Tumbleweeds without Paul around...

Anywhoo, with some renewed interest in Runes of Magic (and some free copies to give away) we might just be starting a clan and or guild, which would be pretty fun.
In game we need $100,000 and at least 5 or 6 people.

Who'se in. this could be a continuous and amusing thing to keep doing togther for those who want to, especially if we just get together to tackle differant instances every nown again.

I have the disk copies with the DLC with me. People just need to PM me on FB and I'll shoot them a copy. Same with our lucky 200th LIKE on FB
Iancranium
Iancranium

Back to top Go down

CD MMO Clan Empty Re: CD MMO Clan

Post  Arathane Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 am

Yeah im in. I had almost 60,000 gold last night but had to buy some Hunters traps and do some repairs so im back down to around 25,000 Razz

Also, anyone playing this at the moment should remember to talk to Tina on the Veranas Gate Bridge for their Frogster Tokens so you can get a free outfit. You can get 1 token per day (only runs Fri, Sat, Sun) It started last weekend but you only need 5 tokens for the Outfit.

Dates you can get the tokens are:

Friday 15th July
Saturday 16th July
Sunday 17th July

Friday 22nd July
Saturday 23rd July
Sunday 24th July

On the final weekend redeem 5 Tokens for the Costume.

Friday 29th July
Saturday 30th July
Sunday 31st July

If im not on the PS3 ill be playing this, which is becoming more and more lately and its getting to the point where im going to HAVE to party up to finish some of the quests/ instances Razz

My character is an Elf, lvl 23 Warden / lvl 20 Mage. Im still deciding if i'll pick up a 3rd class or just go for the Elite Skills for the 2 ive already got Question Very Happy

I'll usually be on the "Thalia 1: PVE" server from around 10:30pm AEST if anyone is keen to party up.

Edit: Changed the Server to Thalia 1 seeing as Thalia 2 seems to have disappeared Razz
Arathane
Arathane

http://btgtempforums.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Iancranium Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:20 am

Gee I'm level 2 lol.

Might have to put you in charge of the game now! ha

Yer, I started playing Champions online and am addicted to making heroes now - maybe we could look at that as well for a guild.

It's laggy like no ones business atm but good times and I find it more appealing that Fantasy...

Still might jump on tonight and join you...
Iancranium
Iancranium

Back to top Go down

Post  Arathane Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:23 pm

My characters name is Arathane, whisper me if your on. By the way, Is your character Human or Elf? If your an elf i can come and help you with the early quests, if your human, sorry, your on your own :p Each race has a different starting area, and as far as i know they cant access each others "Training Grounds".
Arathane
Arathane

Back to top Go down

Post  Arathane Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:18 pm

Hey, If anyone is still interested in setting up a Console Domination Guild in Runes of Magic i can now fund it. I have just over 150,000 gold at the moment so it shouldnt be a problem Wink
Arathane
Arathane

Back to top Go down

Post  Iancranium Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Arathane wrote:Hey, If anyone is still interested in setting up a Console Domination Guild in Runes of Magic i can now fund it. I have just over 150,000 gold at the moment so it shouldnt be a problem Wink

Haha! Pimp daddy o.

Man, I am going to bring this up on the next pod cast! bounce
Iancranium
Iancranium

Back to top Go down

Post  Arathane Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:02 am

Lol, to be honest, i havnt touched the game for weeks Razz Too busy working, and now that ive started doing night shifts as well its really eating into my gaming time, that and the Resistance 3 beta Wink I do get some game time when i get home from night shift though, so if you are up late (between 12:30 and 2am) then ill join you in some instances or whatever Wink
Arathane
Arathane

Back to top Go down

Post  Iancranium Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Arathane wrote:Lol, to be honest, i havnt touched the game for weeks Razz Too busy working, and now that ive started doing night shifts as well its really eating into my gaming time, that and the Resistance 3 beta Wink I do get some game time when i get home from night shift though, so if you are up late (between 12:30 and 2am) then ill join you in some instances or whatever Wink

Sounds about right. I am just crossing my legs for Deus Ex. Haven't peed in weeks
Iancranium
Iancranium

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum