Team CD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free stickers when we hit 200

2 posters

Go down

Free stickers when we hit 200 Empty Free stickers when we hit 200

Post  Iancranium Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 am

Just to kick this off again and fill it out ( I miss Kane)

SUPANOVA is this Saturday. I still plan to spam the place with flyers for CD and the competition so... expect a spike in views next week.

Also speaking of hits, for the 200th person to like us on FB I have a back issue of Gameinformer and a Duke Nukem Sticker to give away. I may also do one at 300 ....

If anyone is in the Sydney area and wants to go to Supanova tix are $25 at the door and I will be about from 10am. All the goss on that after the event next week.This year is after E3 so I am hoping for some Kinect live demos or maybe even something like Batman Arkham City playthrough.

ALSO: I will see how much free LOOT I can nab back from the event to give away...
Iancranium
Iancranium

Back to top Go down

Free stickers when we hit 200 Empty Re: Free stickers when we hit 200

Post  Arathane Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:55 am

Id love to go to Supernova, i was supposed to go with my brother a couple of years ago but missed out cos i ran out of money Sad Unfortunately cant make it to sydney at the moment. Have fun, take plenty of pics and stuff Wink
Arathane
Arathane

http://btgtempforums.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Free stickers when we hit 200 Empty SUPER Shennanigans

Post  Iancranium Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 am

Well it was a big day.

I spent most of it wit the my friend the local manager of EB Games. Also had a chat with Stephanie Bendixen from ABC Good Game.

Now I got to go in with 2K Games and get a 25min demo of the Darkness II as well. So...all I can say is that I will write something up tomorrow about it/ better than expected. NO PHOTOS >not allowed< but we will make do.

Should also have a shorter wrap up article about the day in the next two days BUT:

ONTO THE LOOT!

I've got a comic of the new 'hit tv show' Lost girl to ive away as well as a bunch of FREE DLC and games for:
Runes of Magic >chapter 3< The Elder Kingodoms MMORPG Free to play.

My PC doesn't have a disk drive but I can download and use the DLC code on the back- I have many copies though, so I would like to give some to CD site members to look at and/or review.

LASTLY: Apart from mending some bridges with the ABC and dropping their marketing department our card I hooked up with another site: Level Up Times and I am VERY interested in partnering with them and getting a mutal relationship happening.

So be excited!
Iancranium
Iancranium

Back to top Go down

Free stickers when we hit 200 Empty Re: Free stickers when we hit 200

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum